People Incorporated serves people with mental illness in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul metro area. In 2017, we reached over 12,000 individuals through more than 60 different programs. Helping people with mental illness requires great flexibility and creativity. That's why we start with the person first...developing innovative, effective services that provide the care, resources, and connections that will help each person in the best way possible. Join us in our mission to support mental health and wellness in our community through collaboration and integration of care!
Our Case Management Services team is seeking a Case Manager II to work on our Targeted Case Management team with clients who are diagnosed with chronic mental illness. We support people in connecting with resources to live as independently as possible. We help them develop self-awareness to make positive plans for the future through frequent meetings in the community. Case Managers develop long term relationships with their clients and operate autonomously, creating their own schedules.
The Case Manager II will complete annual assessments and develop individual care plans based on client's needs and recommendations of key stakeholders. Responsibilities will include:
- Attending client monthly meetings to monitor services
- Assessing client needs and ensuring continuity of care
- Making ongoing referrals to resources based on assessment and current client need
- Maintaining necessary daily records for continuity of service and reports to funding agencies
Typical Case Manager roles involve Monday - Friday schedules during business hours. All Case Managers are provided laptops, company smart-phones, mileage reimbursement and wi-fi hotspots for work purposes. Our Targeted Case Managers office out of Hennepin, Ramsey or Dakota County. Travel is primarily within the metro area. This position will office out of Ramsey County.
- Valid driver's license, excellent driving record and current auto insurance
- ASL required
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services
- 2,000 hours of supervised experience working with people with severe and persistent mental illness
- Master's Degree in Human Services
- Master's degree in human services
- Experience providing direct services to adults with serious and persistent mental illness
- Experience with case management and commitment proceedings
- Knowledge of Harm Reduction, Motivational Interviewing and Person-Centered approaches
People Incorporated offers a suite of comprehensive medical and dental benefits as well as competitive pay, four weeks of paid time off. Since November 1, 2018 People Incorporated grounds are now tobacco free to promote health and wellness for the individuals we serve and for our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veterans or other status unrelated to job qualifications.